Marucci CAT7 2-5/8" BBCOR Bat -3oz (2017/2018)
Legendary bat, amazing price!
MAD MAX says:
The iconic CAT7. This bat needs no introduction. One of the best-sellers from the 2017 and 2018 seasons. This bat is really loaded with technology as it has a barrel that has a sweet spot that is twice the size of the CAT6. This bat is constructed with AZ4X alloy, which allows it to have tons of pop while still remaining extremely durable. The CAT7 also has a special knob that absorbs vibration when a ball is harshly hit. A newer model of this bat, the CAT8 recently came out. While there are some differences between these bats such as the knob, the alloy used and some newer tech, these bats are still quite similar, and you can save upwards of $50 by purchasing the older CAT7. While the CAT8 may be a little more updated, the CAT7 is still an amazing option for anyone wanting a CAT but wanting to keep a little more catnip in their pockets.
CONTROL THE STORM
Engineered with a sweet spot double the size of any
previous Marucci bat and constructed with the strongest
alloy possible, the CAT7 is built to explode with
unrelenting fury. The precision-balanced barrel and
one-piece alloy design allow for the clean, consistent
swing needed to control the wrath of this super responsive
- 2-5/8" Barrel
- More responsive, optimized barrel design -- sweet spot is twice as large as CAT6
- One-piece alloy construction -- clean, consistent, traditional feel
- AZ4X Alloy -- increased strength with a higher response rate
- AV2 Knob -- 2nd Generation Anti-Vibration Knob; finely tuned and upgraded harmonic dampening knob system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback in playersí hands
- Precision-balanced barrel -- balanced barrel design for precision and control
- Ring-free barrel technology -- greater performance with no "dead" spots
This is a manufacturer price-protected product not eligible for free gift promotion. Sorry!
Marucci CAT7 BBCOR Bat MCBC7 -3oz (2017/2018)
BBCOR Certified Baseball Bat
The BBCOR formula provides a better measure of the bat's performance and therefore allows the rules committee and bat testing laboratories to better predict field performance based on lab tests. The goal is that non-wood bats that meet this new standard will perform similarly to wood bats. All BBCOR bats will incorporate a logo mark once certification approval is granted. This mark will be consistent across every approved bat design so umpires will easily identify approved bats.